Thursday, July 03, 2008

Who's Reading?

Jenni, an old friend of mine posted this on her blog. I thought it was a great idea, so I decided to see what kind of results I'd get with my poll.

I have a counter on my blog, and I see that I have a lot more hits each day, than I do comments. Either I have friends who check out my site multiple times a day...which is ok with me...I'm guilty of the same...or I have plenty of bloggers/lurkers checking me out...which is also ok with me.

Sooooo.....check out the poll to the right and let me know who you are! After you answer the poll, if you're willing to reveal yourself, leave me a comment to let me know that you stopped by. Don't be shy or scared...I don't bite :) Like Jenni said...its' quite possible that I check out your blog too!

2 Had Something To Say:

Jenny said...

Fun poll! I am a frequent visitor for sure:) Love ya....your blogging friend, Jenny

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond... I am reading and praying for you guys!