Friday, July 18, 2008

No visit today....

....just a homecoming!!!!

Yes, you read right! Maggie Joy came home today at 3pm. We've had an eventful evening and promise to write more tomorrow...but it's 11:12pm and it's actually the earliest that I've been able to get to bed in a week. Life is wonderful. Our daughter is perfect. We are blessed!

All our love,
The Thompsons :)

3 Had Something To Say:

Erica said...

Congratulations, Courtney & Michael & Maggie! We are so thrilled for you all! We can't wait to hear more, and we look forward to meeting Maggie.

We hope you all sleep tight under one roof - one family, all together, finally home!

Hugs,
Erica

Jenny said...

I can't believe it! Your first night as a family:) Can't wait to hear more about it, but hope you get some wonderful "just our new little family" time. Jen

Jocelyn said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is wonderful. I was actually talking to Erica today and she told me (since I hadn't had time to check the blog). I am so excited for you!! Hope these first few nights are wonderful and peaceful as you get settled as a family. CONGRATULATIONS!!