Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bringing Maggie Home....

We received word tonight that we will be bringing Maggie Joy home on Saturday morning! Can you believe it?! We couldn't be more excited.

We can't believe that our daughter will finally be with us in just 3 more days!

Praise the Lord!


6 Had Something To Say:

Erica said...

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! I am thrilled for you and Michael and for Maggie Joy. I am continually praying for you all, and will specifically pray on Saturday morning!

Hugs,
Erica

P.S. Let's reschedule lunch, obviously. If you want to wait and e-mail me next week once you see how the transition begins that would be fine. I can't wait to meet you guys and your precious little girl too!

Erica said...

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! I am thrilled for you and Michael and for Miss Maggie Joy. What a cute little family you are! I will continue to pray for you all, and will specifically pray on the big day - Saturday!

Hugs,
Erica

P.S. Let's reschedule lunch (obviously!). Why don't you e-mail me sometime in the next week or two, once you see how the transition is going, and we can go from there. I can't wait to meet you all and your precious little girl!

Jocelyn said...

SO exciting!! Congratulations to you. I am so glad that you found an agency that worked so well for you and that God had this little girl picked out for you guys. Actually- the director of adoption Rod Garrett over at H4G used to be my boss (over at The Bair Foundation)- great man. Anyways- take some deep breaths, spend some time as a couple and get ready for life to never be the same-- in the most wonderful, amazing way!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

That is so exciting, Courtney! I can't believe that all of these years of waiting come down to 2 more days! What a blessing! I am praying for Maggie and for your adjustment to parenthood!

Cody and Shana said...

I can't wait to hear all about how Saturday goes. What an exciting time and what a blessing. Priase God!

Charlie and Kari said...

I am excited and praying for you guys! I look forward to pictures and updates, but by the same token, don't put pressure on yourselves to get absolutely everthing done!! Enjoy the moments...all of us will know that is what you are doing and don't expect you to keep up with blogging (or whatever else) perfectly these days! This is a new season, praise God!!
Love,
Kari