Monday, January 19, 2009

Bye bye crib...hello big girl bed

Well, the inevitable happened Saturday afternoon. Maggie was awake and I went in to get her...just in time to catch her before she fell out of her crib! She is VERY limber and strong. I knew it was only a matter of time that she'd figure out that she could get out. I just wanted to get her switched before she fell and hurt herself.

I didn't want to rush too soon; thinking maybe it was just because she was mad at me. However, now when we go in to get her, she straddles the crib and go to fall into us to catch her. So...yeah...time to get out of the crib.

On Sunday we ventured out to get a twin bed for Maggie. I had so much fun picking our her bedding @ Target. It's the Simply Shabby Chic Fairytale Line....sooooo cute. I'll have to take a picture once her bed is all done because you can't really tell how it looks online. Oh it's soo much fun having a girl :)

Tonight will be night #1 in the big girl bed....should be an interesting night!

0 Had Something To Say: