Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6 Random Things ~ I've been tagged!

Okay I was tagged by my friend, Tami Whitmarsh, to blog 6 random things about myself. Thanks, Tami!

Here are the tagging rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, DO IT and pass it along

So, here are my Random Facts:

1. I can't stand any type of artificial lighting. I've always read with the lights off, watched tv with the lights off, even work in my office at work with the lights off. I love natural light. All other lights give me headaches. Of course, that might explain my need for glasses.

2. I love the Peyton & Eli Manning commercials. They crack me up. I hate the Sonic commercials. They don't. And, while we're on the subject...could they seriously play the cell phone commercial where the parents are monitoring cell phone minutes when the kids crash the car?! I'd be doing a lot more than decreasing minutes (but I digress)

3. I'm a huge gum chewer. I always have gum on me. My newest fav is Stride's sugarfree Mandarin Orange (much to my nieces dismay...as they go for the green spearmint).

4. I've been a Mary Engelbreit collector for 20 years...thanks to Mom!

5. I'm still working on my Mary Engelbreit Christmas cross-stitch project from last year. I started it in Sept of 2007 and worked on it every single day (hours on end) until Christmas Day. I couldn't get it done in time. And I am determined to get it finished by this Christmas...but that's not looking so good either!

6. Michael & I met online in a Christian chatroom and I knew the first time that I spoke to him on the phone, that he'd be my husband. We met online on January 26, 2003. Spoke on the phone for the first time on January 27, 2003. We met in person on February 27, 2003. Michael stayed in Houston for 11 days. Michael moved to Houston on July 27, 2003. We got engaged on August 2, 2003. We got married on November 8, 2003. Can we say whirlwind? Can we say God?!

Here are the people I'm tagging:
1. Erica
2. Kelly
3. Jenni
4. Shana
5. Jocelyn
6. Jenny

2 Had Something To Say:

The Whitmarsh Crew said...

Thanks for writing about your 6 random things! I thought it would be a fun thing to do...I didn't know you and Michael dated for such a short time! How sweet!

Kelly said...

i FINALLY did it. :) yours were certainly fun to read. i had no idea the story behind you and michael meeting. what a neat story!