Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Children's Museum

Nana (my mom) and I took Maggie to the Children's Museum on Friday. What a fun day it was. We had never been there before. Talk about sensory overload! There was so much to do, see, touch and experience...and I believe that Maggie did it all!

Maggie & Momma in the Science Station

Nana helping Maggie up on the pulley

Smilin' at Nana

My first voting experience

Helping in the ambulance

I was so excited when I found out that I was going to be able to paint!

Lots of fun in the Tot Playroom

Lifesize Light Bright

Baking a pizza in the deli

Serving Nana her lunch

Cooking in the kitchen

Taking a order in the deli

Playing in the house in the tot room
I'm getting so big....I'm almost 3 feet tall!

Buying groceries at the HEB market

Checking out at the HEB market
The hardest part was getting Maggie to leave! We had a great time with Nana and enjoyed being inside on a cold, rainy day - enjoying all the fun stations at the museum. We'll definitely be returning soon.
~ Court

0 Had Something To Say: