Sunday, February 01, 2009

Family Birthday Party

We celebrated Maggie's birthday today with the Crews crew. Just thought I'd share in the decorations, cake and beautiful gift from Nana. I'll be sure to share more details later...but Momma is tired!











3 Had Something To Say:

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness- that cake is ADORABLE! And the table- WOW! What a sweet, sweet birthday party it looked like. Sometimes I think I'm getting used to have girls, cause pinkness and flowers and all that look much cuter than they used to to me! :) Seriously- that table is just precious!

Kelly said...

so so cute!!

i love the cake and the happy birthday banner! you are so creative! :)

Erica said...

I'm back from a long blog reading hiatus and have been playing catch-up.

The birthday cake and table are precious! Nana is very creative and gifted!

And your letter to Maggie is so beautiful. I love the quote at the bottom; I stumbled upon that awhile back as well and think it's lovely.

Also, I saw the post about our lunch. I too enjoyed every minute of our time together. I hope we can do it again soon. (Maybe our next "date" can be a play date!!)

Thanks for all your support and prayers this week! Your e-mails and comments have been a blessing.

Hugs,
Erica