Thursday, January 24, 2008

1 year Anniversary

Wow...today marks the one year anniversary of my first blog post along our adoption journey. Sometimes it feels like we just started but most times, it feels like we've been on this never-ending road with lots of stop signs, yield signs and red lights. Can we say "GO GREEN" in 2008?!

Even though the journey has taken longer than we expected, Michael & I remain confident, hopeful and excited.

For those that have joined in on the journey late...you can catch up from the beginning....

Thanks for walking on this journey with us....we can't wait to share more with you in the days and months to come!

3 Had Something To Say:

Allison said...

Hi!
God is so cool!! I just randomly clicked on a comment you made on Alice's (yeah, South Africa) blog. I'm in Houston too, but that's not the crazy part. I have traveled this road that you're on now. I adopted my daughter 4 years ago. It was the most incredible experience I could have ever imagined. God has big plans for you guys. You really do forget this incredibly hard time that is now. Adoptive parents told me that, and I thought they were crazy. :) I read about your home study!!!!! Brought back crazy memories. :)
I'll keep up with your blog from now on and will rejoice with you when the little one comes.
~Allison

Court said...

Hi Allison! Thanks so much for stopping by! Isn't the blog world awesome?! To think that you connected to me through a South African blog and we're both here in Houston! Thanks for your encouragement. Keep checking in to see how we're doing.

~ Courtney

Robin said...

How very neat that you are adopting! What a gift you are giving to Jesus and to His children!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for praying for Daniel. He is out of surgery now - check my blog for updates.

www.actionsspeakloudest.blogspot.com