Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pray for this family

One thing I love about the "blog"mosphere is seeing all the different blogs that friends have linked on their own blog. Just last night, I came across this blog and I have been so impressed to pray for this sweet little family ~ Nate, Tricia, and their new little one, Gwyneth. Won't you check out their blog and keep them in your prayers. I know that I will be praying!

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

3 Had Something To Say:

Jenny said...

I just found this blog today too- we must be lurking around the same places:) What a situation! We are praying for sure, /jen

Court said...

Nate ~ It's a privelege to be praying with you for your girls. May God bless you today and all the days to come!

Kelly said...

yes, courtney, i so agree! it's one of the many things that amazes me about our mighty God! we truly are all brothers and sisters in Christ and this is just one shining example of how our "family" works.