Thursday, March 29, 2007

What a relief!

Michael & I went back to the doctor today to get our TB "site" checked out.....we're negative for TB! What a relief! :)

Only negative thing was that the doctor forgot to complete our medical forms but promised to finish them this week and mail them to us, so hopefully he won't take long. I will call on Monday to make sure that he was able to get them done.

Our biographies are done! YEAH! Now, we just have fingerprinting to do on Saturday morning and we'll have everything completed to send off.

Yeah...it's feeling good!

1 Had Something To Say:

Jenny said...

Oh my, I miss a few days of reading the adoption blog and have so much to catch up on! I can't imagine having to write that biography, but I'm sure you did great. Shari and I were talking about you the other day and she was telling me how organized and efficient you have always been. Certainly skills that will come in handy in this adoption process--and motherhood of course:) Wish I could steal a bit of those skills from you:) Sounds like you are getting settled into your house...ah yes, "discussions" do take time. I remember being and still am shocked at how much Joel cares about the placement of furniture, pictures, etc. It works out pretty well though. I like to do the picking out and buying and he likes to do the placement. Wow, this is going on and on. One more thing, what was the book called that you read during your restful weekend? Jenny