Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Interview with Maggie Joy

I did a birthday interview with Maggie last year, when she turned 4. It was so funny, so I decided to do it again this year.

Interview with Maggie Thompson, 1/25/12 on the eve of her 5th birthday.

Q: What is your name?

A: Maggie Thompson

Q: What animal do you like?

A: A lion and oh yeah I love owls too

Q: What is your favorite color?

A: Purple and Pink

Q: Where do you like to go?

A: McDonalds

Q: Why do you like to go to McDonalds?

A: Because I like getting stuff

Q: What store do you like to go to?

A: HEB for Buddy bucks (same as last year!)

Q: What do you like to play?

A: like an animal and with all my toys

Q: What do you like to do outside?

A: play with my slide and kick the ball and run and blow bubbles and run and chase Buddy and run

Q: What do you like to do with daddy?

A: tickle daddy on the bed

Q: What do you like to do with momma?

A: play games and crafty things. But you don't have your craft room anymore Momma, so we have to sit at the kitchen table and I don't like it as much.

Q: What do you like to do with Buddy?

A: play with his bone and roll on the floor

Q: Do you know Bible words?

A: Jesus feed those people who are all hungry

Q: Do you know any more Bible words?

A: My God is SO big, so strong and so mighty; there's nothing my God cannot do. FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU!

Q: What do you do when you are five?

A: play with my sisters (that's what she calls her cousins) and friends

Q: What is something momma always says to you?

A: to stop (ha!)

Q: What makes momma happy?

A: when i listen. (same as last year)

Q: What makes momma sad?

A: not listening

Q: What food do you most like to eat?

A: chicken, marshmellows, peanut butter & jelly, yogurt

Q: What do you like to drink?

A: chocolate milk

Q: Where do you go to school?

A: at my school, Yeager elametary

Q: Who is your teacher?

A: Miss Forrest

Q: Can you count?

A: Oh momma...one, two, three, four, five, six...all the way up to 30 and then goes back to 12 :)

Q: Who are your friends?

A: Gaby, Maya, Isabela, Sam, Cooper, Kaylee & Kelly, Riyah

Q: Who is in your family?

A: Momma, Daddy, Nana, Dandy, Buddy

Q: How are you and momma the same?

A: cause we are both girls

Q: How are you and momma different?

A: cause i'm little and you're big

Q: How do you know momma loves you?

A: because you love me

Q: But HOW do you know?

A: because you tell me you love me so so much

Q: What do you want to do when you get bigger?

A: get married and get 1 girl and 1 boy but i also want 17 children. (good luck with that one, sweet pea!)

Maggie: "done"
Me: "apparently so. Anything else you want to say?"
Maggie: "no...tallalouli - type that Momma...just type it"


0 Had Something To Say: