Friday, June 18, 2010

Nothing....

Nothing.


Seriously, that is all I've got. Nothing.

No words of wisdom. No funny story to tell.

Nothing.

I am guessing I am not going to get many comments on this as it is hard to comment on nothing. Sometimes it is hard to comment on something, let alone nothing.

What a waste of this blog's storage capacity. Thankfully nothing does not come with pictures, so they will be thankful that I uploaded nothing to their server to go along with posting about nothing.

The fantastic thing about having nothing, at least in my opinion, is that by having nothing, I have managed to blog about something. Not much, but something ... which is terribly disheartening to me because now my post entitled "Nothing" is now about something and that just doesn't make any sense at all.

 

4 Had Something To Say:

Rochelle said...

LOL! And, now you have a comment on your 'nothing' blog! :)

Jess Richey said...

You are too funny!!!

Jocelyn said...

HA!... that is all... HA!

Kelly said...

well, you're much better at blogging than I am by a LONG shot. I finally started it up again though... :D Let's see how far I get this time... ;)