Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's from Maggie

Daddy & I gave Momma the prettiest bouquet of pink tulips!



Daddy gave me my own little bouquet of carnations....I was so excited!

Look at my new owl Valentine's dress...don't you just love it?


Showing off her new dress

Momma had this dress made by a lady who is trying to raise money to adopt a baby. Isn't that neat?


I've discovered that I love to wash dishes and clean the sink. Momma seems pretty happy about it too!


I had a fun day at school today. Ms. Renee gave me a neat Valentine's Day balloon.


I hope you all had a Happy Balentime's Daaaaaay!
Love,
Maggie Joy

3 Had Something To Say:

Me! said...

I love her dress...she's beautiful!

And I love the flowers, you are one lucky lady :)

Jenny said...

Such a sweet dress!!! Looks like a wonderful day:) Jen

Jess Richey said...

What great pictures! Maggie just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! Love the dress!