Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a hoot!

For some reason, Maggie loves owls. I think it's because she's really good at "hooting" and enjoys hearing herself :) So, when I was at Target one day and saw this on an end cap, I just knew I had to get it.

(yes, that's a pillow up on a shelf)

Which led me down another aisle to this:

*is this seriously not the cutest lamp you've ever seen?!?!

Which of course, led me to do this:


And the cutest thing right now is that before Maggie goes to sleep, she has to tell everyone goodnight. "Night night owl. Night night birdie. Night night other birdie (ha!). Night night squirrel. Night night other owl. Night night other owl."


Now, isn't that a hoot?!

2 Had Something To Say:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh , I LOVE it! Great job:) Jen

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! this is the cutest room ever!! love it!!