Sunday, November 09, 2008

Verses I claim tonight

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be the glory." Ephesians 3:20-21

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

"Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." John 16:24

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

"The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

"Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul." Psalms 143:8



2 Had Something To Say:

Jenny said...

Praying for you this night. Jenny

Erica said...

Praying for you today!