Sunday, November 02, 2008

Lately....

I feel as if I never have enough time....

my house is a wreck, books and magazines are unread, bills aren't filed away, pictures aren't posted, beds aren't made, clothes are waiting to be put away, pantry is empty, flowers are wilting....

...but my girl is smiling and laughing, running and playing, hugging and kissing, giggling and jibber-jabbering....

and I couldn't be happier about not having enough time.

1 Had Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

I stummbled upon your blog and wanted to encourage you along your journey.

We too have fostered to adopt and received our little girl when she was 5 days old. She came straight from the hospital nursery and into our arms.

Having gone through waiting for the birthmom to "fail" her plan and having worried through court dates and visits, I SOOOOO very much know where you are coming from.

We are on the other side now, Praise God! In August, her birthmom signed a Mediated Agreement and waived her parental rights, as did the birthgrandmother. We will finalize Bailey's adoption on Nov. 15th...National Adoption Day.

Hang in there with your little girl!!!