Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I'm the envy of the office.....the only one to receive something for Valentine's Day. My sweets really out-did himself this year with 3 dozen long stem roses and a box of chocolates! (even though the florist sent over a vase that could possibly hold 1 dozen roses) We'll just have to re-arrange them tonight when we get home.

We're going to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert tonight, as an early birthday gift from my mom and dad. I love SCC and have seen him in concert at least a dozen times through the years. I know tonight's concert will be great ~ especially with all the sweet songs he's written for his wife and kiddos!

Regardless of where you are or what your situation is today ~ always remember that you are loved! You are cherished! You are a treasure to God! You are unique! And there is no one who can take your special place here on earth. Love you all!

0 Had Something To Say: