Monday, November 26, 2007

Our house ~ Christmas 2007

The BELIEVE mantle piece is one of craft projects I wrote about in an earlier post ~ thanks to my mom & Sally for all their help with it. I just love the word BELIEVE ~ it has so many different meanings, especially for us right now. As you can see, we have 4 stockings hung....BELIEVING in the miracle of what God is going to do in bringing our 2 little ones to us soon!


Our Christmas tree loaded down with ornaments ~ I still think we could put more on it, but Michael said it was perfect just the way it is :)


Our Department 56 Village. It's hard to see but each little house/shop has it's own light. When a light goes out, Michael & I come up with some story as to why the folk may have left the village, etc....silly, I know.


A full view of the tree and fireplace.


Our second Christmas tree in the kitchen...we can't have just 1 tree!

1 Had Something To Say:

Kelly said...

wow! i hadn't been by your blog in almost a month and a lot has happened! i am so so excited for you guys and how quickly the licensing worked out. you had me tears on those posts! ;)

your house is beautiful. as are the christmas decorations. i love christmas and christmas decorations! the "believe" letters are so creative; nice work!