Friday, June 08, 2007

What????

More paperwork?! Yes, that's what you would have heard me say when speaking wtih Dennis yesterday...more paperwork. He called to let us know that he received all of our homework and that he was already reviewing it. He then went on to say that the paperwork that he had previously told us to disregard, was now required. Thankfully I still had it, so last night, we completed another 9 pages of paperwork and I mailed it out this afternoon. I'm sure this won't be the last time that this happens!

Dennis called me today to let me know that he has already signed off on everything and given our case file to a case worker. He didn't give us any details on who the case worker was but that they should be contacting us soon. Soon...not really sure what that means anymore.

We were told that we needed to get "moving" on the home inspections by the Fire Marshall's office and the Health Department, so I guess I will work on that on Monday. We also need to start child-proofing our house according to the regulations of the State of Texas. There is ALOT to do. We have already started working on one of the bedrooms, by getting the computer and desk out of there. We got a new computer and put it in our room, not my first choice of locations, but the only place that works for now. We're going to be able to give the old computer and desk to my sister and brother in law and now their 2 kiddos will have a computer of their own. We were glad that someone could use them!

Well, I'm off to review my checklists.....I just love being able to check things off! Happy Weekend everybody!

0 Had Something To Say: