Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More?

Can you guess more what? That's right....more paperwork! Dennis received what I thought was our last packet of paperwork and called us. He said we're doing awesome but....oh no...not another "but". But, even though some paperwork doesn't truly apply to us, the State of Texas requires everyone to complete all paperwork regardless. So....that means we have a few more essays to write and questions to answer before our file will be complete. Then, we will hear from our caseworker.

While I understand that this is all part of the process and in the end, it will all be worth it, it does grow tiresome and somewhat challenging. I often wonder how many ways can I answer the same question without it coming off like a trite answer. We're also being asked to answer questions to how we will handle situations if we had children in middle school, high school and even college-aged students living at home. I don't know how we would handle these particular situations, except pray! While that is the best answer that Michael & I can give, we don't really think the State of Texas will. So, we have to work on our answers tonight so that we can get this paperwork in the mail and get the process moving.

I bought all of the child-proofing items for the house. Now, I guess we should put them all to good use!

That's about it from here. We're trying to survive the heat of Houston. Heat index of 102 today...and it's only mid-June! Yikes!

0 Had Something To Say: