Tuesday, February 06, 2007

We're moving!

After much prayer and house hunting...we found out today that we got the house that we've really been hoping for. We will be moving on March 1st -- now it's time to get busy. Oh my! I do believe that we have accumulated quite a bit of "stuff" since I first moved in 4 years ago....

Now it's time to get services switched over, find a mover (don't worry family & local friends...your moving services will not be needed!), find boxes, go through everything, find more boxes, and get moved in 22 days ~ whew! We can do it...I'm the queen of packing and moving.....

We're just so thankful to have a bigger place - one of the things we can check off our list of things to do with the adoption process. Our current home was just too small for little ones.

Thanks to all who have been praying for us in this adventure...it continues on.

1 Had Something To Say:

Jenny said...

Hurray!! I am soooo excited for you guys. Can you put some pics up of the house (eventually, once you are getting settled:) ? I am sure this is a huge relief for you both, can't wait to see the new abode. Jen