Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Well, I am not even sure if anyone is even still out there. I'm more than certain of it...especially since the last 2 posts OVER THE LAST 2 MONTHS have been about how I was going to blog very soon...and failed to do so.

Life has just been...well...life. And I need to blog so that I can remember all of this in my old age (which is vastly becoming a daily issue!) and so that Maggie can have this as her memory book.

So it seems that I must blog about a few events before this year quickly ends - in just 23 days. How is that even possible?!  Where did this year go?

Since I last TRULY blogged, we've had Halloween, Fall Festivals, Thanksgiving and many more events in between...I am now off to blog and post about all these before Christmas arrives. :)



0 Had Something To Say: