Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh she's a smart one :)

I had just picked Maggie up from school, so I called Michael to let him know we were on our way home. Maggie says ever so sweetly, "Momma, I talk to Daddy. I tell him hi?" So, I passed the phone back to her with the speaker on...and this is what was heard:

"Daddy, can Momma take me to the icecream place?"

What?!  Oh no she did not just do that. We hadn't even talked about icecream (which is actually frozen yogurt but she doesn't get that).

Michael laughed and said "sure, you can have some icecream."

Maggie: "Really?! Ohhhh Momma, Daddy said you have to take me to the icecream place. (of course, I'm laughing). Thanks, Daddy!  Oh, and Daddy?  Hi!"

That is one smart & funny girl!


So, off we went to the icecream place ~ @5pm...I'm pretty sure that this healthy snack played no part in why she didn't want to eat any dinner or couldn't fall asleep before 10pm last night.  Nope. Not at all.

Oh....Daddy.......

2 Had Something To Say:

Kelly said...

oh too funny! :) and now I want some frozen yogurt -- thanks a lot, Maggie! ;)

Jess Richey said...

VERY SMART!!!! Love it!