Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bouncin' Bears

Joc had told me about this new bouncing place that recently opened near Tomball, so we decided to venture out and try it. She showed up with her 4 kiddos under 3 and I showed up with my 4 under 8. Yep...that's right....2 mommas/aunt and 8 kids under the age of 8.

Total chaos. Total fun.

We were the only ones there for a while - which was great. The kids just went in all directions and we (J&I) followed and marveled in the smiles and laughter heard through the place.

The place did get busy as birthday parties arrived throughout the day. J and kids stayed for about an hour and a half, but I was watching the girls ALL day, so my goal was to stay there as long as possible. The girls bounced, played, jumped, and climbed for 3 1/2 hours. I couldn't believe it. I even ventured out into some of the bounce houses and slid down some slides. (We won't talk about how sore I was the next day though, ok.)

3 of Joc's kiddos having a blast - Adrian, Riyah & Tiger

How adorable is Riyah?



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Such a big girl

Sweet Kiki

All the kiddos bouncing on the floor pillow

Isabela

I just love the smile on her face :)

This is so sweet.  See the love for Kiki in Maggie's face?

All by myself, Momma!

Maya looks terrified here!

Snack time ~ what a group :)


I asked Isabela to look at me and smile...Tiger turned super fast and flashed this cheesy grin. Gotta love it!

Maya

Maggie sledding!

Gabriela having a blast

Maya

Double sledding

Pure joy!

Smilin' Maya





Maggie with her buddy, Adrian.

We had such a great time playing with our cousins and friends!  Best $5 spent for sure!

3 1/2 hours later, we returned to our house for lunch and nap time.  I put in a movie and this is what I had for the next 2 hours!

Ahhhhhh.....heaven!  Some peace and quiet. 2 whole hours, I tell ya!  Momma/CC like :)

Thankfully the weather was a bit overcast and not squelching hot outside, so we spent the remainder of our time outside and played some more.  Those 4 girls love, love, love the sandbox.  I love how Gabriela, at the age of 8, still loves to play outside in the sand with her sisters and cousin.


It was a full day of fun and I crashed as soon as the girls left. Man, I'm too old for all this activity! ;)


1 Had Something To Say:

Kelly said...

ok, does Bouncin' Bears open for adults only sometimes? I think they should. Because I wanna play!! ;) :) Or I guess I could just borrow a toddler and pretend they need help on the slides...