Friday, June 05, 2009

Mud puddles


2 Had Something To Say:

Jocelyn said...

I LOVE this picture- and loved it on Facebook too. How did you take it? I noticed a couple of Facebook pics like this. Maybe you can give us some insight into your fun photography?!?

Court said...

Hey Joc ~ I got a new lens for my camera. It's a super side angle lense that will allow you to make a "fish eye" picture (which is what you see with the upclose circular look on this one). It's been a lot of fun. You can make a lot of funny faces with it too - since it gets so close. As for the other effects, I just use Picasa and changed it to black & white and played around with some of the "lighting" on it. it's so much fun to try different things. And since I don't post Maggie's face on the blog, anytime I can post something of her (like her hands or feet), I love to make it fun :)