Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Upgrade....

With great thanks to my Sweetie on my birthday, I am going from this.........





to this......




Now, if I can only figure how it works!?!

3 Had Something To Say:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Is that the 40D? That's what I have and I had Geek Squad come to the house and give me a tutorial. I love mine!

Court said...

Jen ~ you crack me up! I'm learning the old fashioned way....trial & error! It's a Canon Rebel XTI/SLR...which means it's still digital but everything else is manual. It's really a camera for professionals - which I am not - but I am more than happy to give it a whirl :)

Kelly said...

i have a canon rebel SLR 300D. it's a few years old -- my dad gave it to me after he bought the latest version of mine. anyways -- i love the digital canons. and i'm sure you'll have it figured out quickly! :)