Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Waiting....waiting....waiting.....

As you'll notice, I haven't posted any updates in about 3 weeks, because all Michael & I have been doing is waiting....waiting....and waiting some more. We did receive confirmation that all of our paperwork was received and accepted and that we had indeed completed all of the paperwork required (to this point, anyway). Our file has been transfered out of our caseworker's office and placed with someone else...who that is, we do not know. No one has provided us with that information. Therefore, it's a bit difficult to follow up with an anonymous person ~ and this is a great cause of our frustration.

I'm so frustrated, I don't even know what to write about today, but quite a few of you have asked for a status update so thought I should at least drop a few lines.

Michael & I are confident that God is in control and that His timing is perfect. It's just really hard being on the receiving end. We appreciate your prayers and will be sure to update you with any news as soon as we know something.

0 Had Something To Say: