Friday, December 04, 2009

December already?

I just can't believe that it's December already. I honestly missed the whole month of November. I have no pictures to share, as I didn't take my camera out once. I just haven't had any energy, during this recovery process.

However, I did have to make the time to change my background on the blog to something "Christmas"y....I mean, c'mon....you didn't think I would miss that, would you?

On the homefront, Michael & Maggie are doing well. Maggie is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. We sure are blessed to be celebrating our 2nd Christmas season with our sweet little girl.

It's rumored it may snow here today....we'll see....we'll see!

I hope to blog a little more this weekend/next week as I rebuild my strength.


0 Had Something To Say: