Monday, June 23, 2008

Good news...



We just received word that our homestudy/addendum has been approved by Homes4Good and is being sent off to the State Department today. We should hopefully be in the system and FINALLY be official by the end of the week! This means that our name and profile will be viewable by all agencies, as well as allow our agency to present us for any cases that come their way.


I have been rather blah today ~ it was more than just the Monday blues ~ so to come home and find this email waiting for me, was just what I needed...what we needed. Thank you, Lord, for your many blessings! Thank you for how you sweetly remind us that You are in control, that You are working and that You already know the timing of bringing our kiddos home.


6 Had Something To Say:

Erica said...

PRAISE GOD, the Giver of all good things! I am so excited for you. One step closing to meeting the child(ren) that the Lord has hand-picked for your family. What an amazing day! This is a victory that can only be ascribed to Him! Praisin' Jesus with you tonight!

Looking forward to meeting you guys soon!

Jenny said...

Hurray!!!! I am so thrilled for you two as I know this has been a loooong time coming. Much love on this wonderful day, Jen

Kelly said...

yea!! so, so awesome!!

Cody and Shana said...

Thank you for your sweet encouragment. I know I've been bad about bloging lately. That is great about your approval. I don't know much about Foster Adoption, it must be quite different than our adoption we're pursuing, but how amazing for yall.

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Courtney! I am praying that God will protect your kiddos and bring them to you quickly!

Jocelyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting! Once I got to this point in my fostering every time my phone rang and I didn't recognize the number my heart skipped a beat!! And whenever I called anyone just to say "hi" they immediately would answer and say "is it time?!?"!! Finally I just started saying "It's not about a baby" whenever they answered the phone! Once again, congratulations to you both.